Cozy up!

Cozy uP!



H&M MAMA Jeans, $49 / J Crew leather purse / Collana multifilo - Nero - Bijoux - Donna - Promod, $8.18

For today's Friday's Fancies, we are asked to present a cozy look, perfect, for example, for a Christmas morning. I started with my maternity H&M jeans and my Tezenis sweater (somehow I now need maternity bottoms but still fit in regular tops...), added comfortable boots, a pretty necklace, a neutral lipstick and eye makeup, and a fabulous tote - and I am ready to go to that Christmas brunch!
If you want more cozy looks, jump to Long Distance Loving for plenty of them! 

Comments

Great casual outfit. I love the boots and the red purse! Great idea to add a pretty necklace to the top. This would be a fun outfit to wear!

blue hue wonderland
Unknown said…
I love that top! And the naked is such a must have :)
xoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!