Sparkle & shine!

Party sparkle!



ASOS tight / J.Crew j crew shoes / Brown purse / H M chain necklace, $11 / Banana Republic silver hoop earrings / Prenatal Abito a maniche lunghe con cintura, $55

For today's Friday's Fancies, the theme is: Party & Shine.
As a base for all the bling, I picked a maternity dress I liked. Grey is somehow an unusual choice for a party, but it goes very well with silver. 
I am not a sequin lover, so I added my sparkle in the form of silver accents and red: a classic red lipstick and a glitter red nail polish (I think now I want to buy it...).
This is definitely an outfit I'd wear to a family gathering or to a New Year's Eve party at some friend's place.
Thanks again, Alison, for hosting Friday's Fancies!
 

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the sparkle accents! That clutch is just fabulous :)
xoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne
Love that clutch! So perfect for the holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!