Link love!

Life Changers: 15 of the Most Inspirational Books For Entrepreneurs





I haven't done the link love for a while, but those links here were too good not to share. I think I'll start doing a link list on a random base, when I have enough good links I can't keep them for myself anymore!

  • A very special list of resolution - or "non resolution". The bit about pregnancy especially resonated with me.
  • And how about this? Who wouldn't want to follow this resolution?
  • A cake I will make for sure - as soon as I finish the stack of Christmas sweets still hanging around in my house.
  • Some fresh fashion for 2014.
  • And a suggestion for who gets overwhelmed by wardrobe cleaning (via You Look Fab)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!