Sales!


Yesterday it was the first day of sales here. And I didn't get anything! There are very few (almost no) stores that carry maternity stuff here, so I'd have to drive to the nearest city. I'll try tomorrow at a store a friend suggested me.
At the same time, I got 3 onesies for the little one who is coming in April. I wanted pink, but I didn't like the pink stuff at the store, so I went for yellow and orange/green. So excited to start buying her stuff, I know she'll have lots of clothes!
But I got a very needed massage, since I am starting to ache in my lower back. On Tue the swimming pool will re-open after the festivities, I think it'll do me good to go swimming.
During this short break, husband and I started to put together the little one's room. We did quite a lot, now we just need a chair and the bed, which I'll get from my sister. And we started to check daycares here in the area, to compare prices and see how we feel about people who work there (they were all pretty good, I have to say). And I signed up for a prenatal class - which is starting in March; future dads will have to take part in one too! It's all getting so real!
And tomorrow I'll have my last day off. It was so nice to stay home, wake up late and take it easy, but everything comes to an end...

Comments

Enjoy your last day off!! We had a nice long break too and it was hard getting back into the routine. :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!