Taking stock.


Making: vegetables soups. Baby girl loves them, and I do too (husband tolerates them). You can put just anything in them, and they are delicious with just some olive oil and parmigiano.
Drinking: white wine, never enough. We have somehow lost the habit of drinking a glass of wine at dinner during the week. I miss it!
Watching: Masha and the Bear. I am too tired to watch TV after baby is gone to sleep...
Reading: I have to select my next book. For now, I'll try with this month's Marie Claire.
Enjoying: my cup of coffee, to drink alone, in the early mornings.
Listening: I think I am going to play my Eric Clapton CDs...
Bookmarking: Sustainability in style. I love her approach, and her posts are always so interesting!
Wanting: some more "me time". Sometimes life with a toddler is really, well, intense.
Wearing: my new dresses. They were really smart buys.
Feeling: a bit overwhelmed for all that next months will bring. It will be a lot of work. In the end, it will be well worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!